Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sol 7: Wobble Wobble Wobble


Today I was working on a desk and the most annoying thing happened. ONE OF THE LEGS WAS SHORTER THAN THE OTHERS! It was one of the most annoying things I had ever experienced. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve worked on wobbly desks and chairs for a lifetime. Yet the annoying part was that I am trying to write and concentrate and it just KEPT WOBBLING. Like a bobble head or something. The best solution I have found to this problem is to take a piece of paper and fold it 6 times or so and just shove it under that corner. HOWEVER, it’s even worse when that makes the problem worse. Sometimes, when I shove the paper underneath the leg, it makes one of the other legs unbalanced and I have to repeat the process until the legs are perfectly aligned and approximately all the same height. >:O Sigh, why does life have so many annoyances?
041910-table.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment