Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SoL 19: AP Bio

aMy main goal over the spring break is to work on and study for the AP bio exam. For those that don’t, know, the AP is a test that you take in May on a specific subject area. For me, that is Bio. Although many people find Bio to be an easy subject, memorizing all the content for the AP bio is a bit overwhelming. Stuff like human physiology is extremely annoying as you must memorize all the various tissues and parts of the system and then remember how these systems work together.
AP stands for "Advanced Placement" even though many colleges don't accept credit from AP's anymore :(
Overall, the multiple choice on the AP seems to be relatively easy, but what I’m really nervous about is the essay section. They might ask questions about things I don’t know a lot about, and that would be difficult to answer. Anyway, I’m hoping I can get a 5 so I don’t have to worry about bio in the future :D

No comments:

Post a Comment