Saturday, March 16, 2013

SoL 6: Chinese School


Every Saturday, (well almost every Saturday) for the past 10 years, I’ve be going to Chinese school. For the first 9 years, it was to learn Chinese from first to 9th grades. Now, I work as a TA. From 9 in the morning to 12, I was learning about various bits of Chinese culture and Chinese words. Ugh how I had hated it before when I was a younger student. I found it tremendously boring and felt like I was just wasting time doing learning stupid things. As I got older, I started to see the value in it, (even if I still felt it was boring).

Now that I’m a TA though, and I don’t actually have to LEARN (GASP!), I find it a lot better as I can see my old friends from Middle school while also volunteering and helping. I have a lot more fun than I used to :D

No comments:

Post a Comment