Sunday, March 24, 2013

SoL 16: SPRING BREAK!

Because of evil Hurricane Sandy, we got 2 weeks off, but that break was demolished by downed power lines and no internet (OH NOES). In addition, to make up for the missed days, the school was forced to remove all the holidays in-between that time and spring break. It was tiring, stressful, and its finally over. Now that we are on spring break, it’s like all those worries about tests are gone! However, I feel like the week before spring break was one of the most stressful I’ve had in a while. Firstly, all the teachers starting giving lots of homework and taught new chapters in an attempt to finish a section before the break. This resulted in late nights doing homework and somewhat procrastinating. Next, near the end of the week, all the teachers thought it would be FUN to assign tests, so we had 3 days of just tests in various subjects. FINALLY on Thursday and Friday, we got a break since half/half of the freshmen class got to go to MJSS, which was a reasonably fun experience. Oh well, now that’s it’s over, I guess there’s no point in complaining. Only one thing to do now, TAKE A BREAK!

Its amazing how long it took to find an appropriate image

1 comment:

  1. Spring break is amazing, it allows me to catch up on anything I need to do, such as (of course) fixing my boat. I got the new sailing gear saturday and I just need to wax it twice and I'll be ready to go. Spring break is amazing....on top of all this productivity, I get to sleep in!!!!

    ReplyDelete