Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SoL 10: Half-way there!

Well THIS is the 10th blog that I’ve done for Slice of life! For those that don’t know, slice of life is a competition/challenge in March to create a blog post every day about something that happened in your life that day. Even though I haven’t met that challenge, I have been doing my best to blog more. This is the 10th one : D I actually realized a few days ago that if I made a blog post a day, I would only just make the deadline of March 31st.
I don’t really know what to talk about, but I was listening to this song called Halfway Gone by Lifehouse, and it was really good. Lifehouse is a pretty good band, but I don’t listen to them a lot, I don’t know why. They have a few really good songs, as well as some good remixes. I guess I just got caught up listening with my favorite artists that I forgot about them. Anyway, the Demolition Crew remix of Halfway Gone is awesome, brb listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment