Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SoL 20: The Last One

Well here we are, the last slice of life. Throughout the entire course of writing these blogs, I realized that blogging can be about many things. You could, on one hand, write about in-depth articles with detailed analysis of various topics, or you could make frequent posts about your life and what’s going on in your life. I prefer to write a bit of both, where I posted some informative articles, but also blogs about my general day and life.

I went from blogging every other week to blogging multiple times per week. I found that when I’m not expected to write long posts and make them formal, it comes to be easier to write in general. I can write about whatever I might be feeling at that moment, and I think that that freedom allows for more writing to occur, and thus overall better quality writing.

1 comment:

  1. I disagree. Most days, I have nothing interesting to write about and have to push myself to make a post, so they are generally pretty bad for me.

    ReplyDelete